Thursday 10 December 2015

2015 will come to the end. This year such a lot of things had happened in my life. I lost friends and someone that I love. Hmm how tough it is for me. But what can I do else that maybe my destiny. But I've learned such a lot of lesson and know how to handle my emotional when something bad hit me. Yeah it made me such a good girl that can stand on my feet. But still I'm glad to have people surround me whose were very supportive and advice when I need a shoulder to lay on , when I want to tell them about my feeling. Alhamdulilah , I gonna end my semester 3. Yes I'm very glad and couldn't wait for semester break. Because I want to spent my time with my lovely family, friends and my overload cuteness cats. Hmmm miss them so much. I hope in 2016 that will be new chapter in my life , will be more interesting and going to be good. That's all from me for this year. See you all next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment